1. If an item won on Trader Kat is not shipped within 7 days of winning bid. Excludes holidays. Seller must mark shipped and provide tracking number if applicable.
2. If the item won is significantly not as described in the listing.
3. If a seller changes the listing terms (as outlined in the description) after it ends and the buyer disagrees.
1. If a winning bidder does not pay the listed shipping fees within 4 days or does not make contact and/or respond within 4 days following the end of auction. Holidays do not count.
2. If a winner claims they did not receive an item, but the seller has provided a valid tracking number indicating the item was delivered to the winner's Trader Kat provided address.
1. Contact the seller or buyer if you have an issue and try to resolve it.
2. If that doesn't work, just click the Dispute button from your listing page.
3. We work with both parties and make a decision based on the guidelines above.
Trader Kat Guarantee does not cover shipping charges or other arrangements and trades made outside of Trader Kat. The best way to recover shipping charges is to use a trusted payment processor such as PayPal and avoid sending cash or checks in the mail. It is always recommended to use tracking when possible. Taking a picture of your shipment is also a good idea.